- Own, develop, facilitate and maintain process policies / procedures, standards in regards to capabilities provided by our client to their user community and customers.
- Works with the user community and D&T to ensure policies align to technology solutions via various means such as surveys, workshops, task analysis, and formal and informal discussions.
- Ensure all managed services partners’ policies and procedures are relevant and aligned to both contractual deliverables and user community requirements.
- Research, analyse, interpret and provide feedback on D&T and partners’ process policies / procedures, standards.
- Maintenance of all documentation and procedures relating to all aspects of all services provided to the business.
- Extensive experience of owning and championing policies / procedures and standards development within an enterprise organisation.
- Evidence of development and continuous improvement of policies / procedures, standards.
- Experience leading, managing, both internal and external resources to achieve outcomes.
- Ability and experience to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.