This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation going through exceptional growth Nationally. This is an organisation that truly invests in its people, culture, and customers. They have a culture that is values led and believes in continuous learning and innovation, which has resulted in a highly engaged loyal workforce. Headquartered here in Brisbane city, this client offers an exciting opportunity for a people and culture advisor to join this well-respected HR team.
Working within a people & culture business partner model, this role will work as part of a team and will support the overall end-to-end employee experience for this dynamic organisation. This will include:
- Working with hiring leaders in support of end-to-end recruitment for the organisation. This will include looking at best practices and innovative recruitment processes.
- Be the direct contact for your business group around people & culture questions and support.
- Ensure people processes and policies are kept up to date and that you are looking at ways to improve and enhance these.
- Support your business group around performance management where required and escalate any major concerns to the people & culture leader within the team.
- Working as part of a team, support learning & development programs for the organisation.
- This role will contribute to internal communications and several P&C culture enhancement events and programs.
Proactive attitude and aptitude are key for this role! Our client is looking for someone who is resourceful and who asks great questions. Someone who is willing to bring solutions to the table and can ‘think outside of the box’. This would be a great opportunity for a HR Coordinator ready to take the next step in your career. Further required skills and experience:
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in HR and will have around 2-3 years experience in a generalist HR role.
- You will have a strong understanding of the Fairwork Act along with the ability to interpret people policies and procedures.
- You will be confident in the ability to communicate at all levels within the business.
- You will be able to work at pace and will be flexible and adaptable in style, with the ability to shift focus quickly in the role.
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop in the role.