Our client is a large profit for-purpose organisation providing specialist services throughout Queensland. They currently have an immediate need for a Human Resources Advisor with specialist ER/IR skills to join the team for an 8-week contract.
About the Role:
This role will provide specialist support to the wider people and culture team and business leaders around employee engagement and industrial relation matters. The position will be the first point of contact for business leaders around interpreting policies and procedures and ensuring the recommended processes are being followed throughout the organisation.
The position will support organisational change initiatives as well as enhancing and providing advice around the entire employee lifecycle, using data and insights to support decisions.
- Qualifications in Business, HR or a related discipline
- 2-4 years ideally operating in a People and Culture Advisor or Business Partner role
- Knowledge of agreements, awards and employment legislation
- Demonstrated experience providing ER/IR advice to leaders
- Demonstrated experience with complex case management and industrial relations
- Exceptional people and stakeholder skills
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.