Our client are changing, constantly looking for ways to improve, and we like to challenge themselves and push boundaries. Plus, they're extremely passionate about building a culture where people feel empowered to make a difference, and are curious and excited about the work they do.
Hours of work:
Monday’s: 6am – 2pm
Tuesday’s: 6am – 2pm
Wednesday’s: 7am – 3pm
Thursday’s: 7am – 3pm
Friday’s: 8.30am – 4.30pm
As a Payroll Officer, you will be providing services to assist the broader business achieve his business objectives.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Provide efficient customer support across the range of payroll products
- Contribute to controls around payroll processing
- Complete all work in accordance with service level agreements
- Develop effective working relationships within a team environment and provide assistance to team members
- Knowledge or payroll systems and processes including statutory and legislative requirements and taxation laws.
- The ability to implement controls around payroll activities
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and deliver outcomes in a timely manner