integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly and we deliver results for our clients, enabling them to stay home, where they want to be!
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and forming a crucial part of the people leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring a strong organisational development strategy is formed and implemented across the organisation. As the Organisational Development and Capability Manager, you will;
- Plan, designed and implement organisational development solutions to enhance the performance of individuals, teams and the organisation
- Work to identify key organisational capability requirements and develop long term strategies
- Focus on employee value proposition, talent management, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, employee experience and employee engagement
- Work closely with the executive and senior leadership teams on the development of L&D strategies to enhance learning outcomes across the organisation.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that enable organisational initiatives and strategic goals
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to create learning outcomes across a geographically dispersed workforce
- Support the People Leadership team in developing and implementing the People strategy
- Lead two small teams as the organisational development subject matter expert providing ongoing development and implementation of strategic objectives
- Qualifications in Organisational Development, Adult Learning, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in leading organisational development, learning and talent initiatives that enable organisational effectiveness
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary adult learning principles
- Excellent communication skills along with high level written and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and partner with geographically dispersed stakeholders and workforce
- High level of resilience, with the ability to navigate complex environments
This role offers the opportunity to join a values-based organisation to develop and embed organisational development strategies across a diverse organisation.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.