Troocoo has partnered with a Brisbane based Technology company to help them deliver their Oracle EBS and NetSuite Implementation. This company has been experiencing plenty of growth in Brisbane, Los Angeles and Amsterdam over the past 5 years. They offer an amazing work culture and work with top tier technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- End-to-end Oracle EBS or NetSuite implementations, in particular focused on Supply Chain Planning, Order Management, Inventory or Production Management
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, as-is and to- be business process designs, functional design and configuration, testing and participation in cutover.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders on business process enhancements and successfully implementing new Oracle modules into business operations
- Work with business Functional leads to determine optimal approach for the business taking into account existing business processes and team structure
- Hands-on configuration of a new NetSuite module/s, functional design, interact with external consultants to support tech development, build test scripts and conduct application testing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Over 3 years experience as a Functional Consultant in Oracle EBS or NetSuite implementations
- Strong knowledge on Supply Chain Planning, Order Management, Inventory or Production Management
- Demonstrated PL/SQL knowledge
- A Bachelor and/or Masters’ degree in Software Engineering, Finance or IT
- High-level written and oral communication skills and the proven ability to influence people and bring about business change
- Proven ability to effectively gather business requirements and roll out an Oracle project including training and documentation.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.