TROOCOO are proud to be partnering with a well-known company to all Australians in their search for a key leadership role to head up and drive a team as the State Operations Manager, based at their Sydney offices. Offering a broad range of products, they are a genuine global leader in the services they provide.
Reporting to the Divisional General Manager this is an exceptional opportunity to provide strategic and operational leadership of the operational claims / assessment team within an insurance setting. You will be responsible for setting the direction and the team’s management / performance in the region.
You will have the following skills / background:
- Shape, lead and develop the NSW Assessing Team to
- Manage all aspects of the claims journey
- Drive decisions in assessing to ensure operating rhythms
- Manage & drive performance & behaviour across the NSW team
- Ensure that required individual performance standards are being met, contributing to agreed business performance standards.
- Work closely with the head of technical & business insights to ensure performance is understood and action plans/ training is developed & delivered.
- Work closely with procurement to ensure that repairers deliver to quality, cost, capacity
You will have the following personal attributes
- An exceptional commercial approach to all that you do;
- An ability to lead by example and take others on the journey;
- A customer centric approach;
- Be comfortable in setting / operating within a high-performance environment.
It is essential that you can manage a large experienced team and take responsibility for the development, monitoring and setting of best practice in claims / assessing. You will take ownership of the performance for our client’s operations in the NSW region.
You will be rewarded with a state leadership role for a true global business based at their Sydney offices.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact Sean Johnson on 0422 184 378 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.