Troocoo are partnering with an emerging manufacturer with strong ties to the renewable energy business. Headquartered in Australia they are growing their presence significantly within the manufacture of equipment to support the global electric vehicle industry.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Material / Production Planner reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain. You will ensure effective inventory management is in place to minimise stoppages, ensure JIT targets are met and deliver accuracy of the supply plan (purchasing and production)
This would be a minimum 6-month engagement with possible permanency and also assist with the development and management of the Master Production Schedule.
You would display the following skills:
- 5+ years prior experience in a similar material / production planning and inventory role;
- Experienced in MRP/ERP systems (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle etc);
- A background in production / materials within the heavy manufacturing industry is preferred;
- Confident in fine tuning MRP / DRP systems;
- A proven background improving customer service whilst optimising stock and inventory levels;
- A strong understanding of S&OP, demand management, forecasting and inventory control.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional communicator;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ethical in all that you do and how you work;
- Detailed and organised;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join an established market driver in the industry they operate in and a business poised for further growth in partnership with the renewable sector. Applicants with tertiary education and further training in the supply chain industry (APICS Diploma in Purchasing / degree in Manufacturing) will be held in high regard.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org