TROOCOO is a cutting-edge Queensland recruitment business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Our dynamic team has decades of search and recruitment industry experience and we have assembled a group of true market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland to be successful.
We exist to not only build a business that is market leading within our industry, but to also work with other like-minded fun, energetic, focused, and highly motivated individuals. Were all about the people, and that's why our brand promise is "invested in people". We now have an exciting and newly created position available for a marketing and events coordinator to join our team and work with our external agency partner to help drive exceptional industry events, and innovative brand and marketing campaigns.
About the role:
- Working with the Directors and leadership team you will develop and deliver on a range of industry-specific events that add real value for our clients and the business;
- Build excitement around key events, awards, and industry trends through effective marketing communication campaigns;
- This role will see you produce high-quality marketing content for both the online and off-line channels, always having one finger on the ‘industry pulse’ to engage with our audience;
- Manage TROOCOO’s digital and social media strategy with the support of our fantastic agency partner. Always seeking to ‘think outside of the box’ and do things differently where appropriate;
- Oversee and manage research, customer insights, and TROOCOO’s NPS score to ensure TROOCOO, as a business, is always striving to do things better and listen to our client’s needs; and
- Create and project manage proposals, capability documents, invitations, blogs and a range of marketing collateral as needed.
- You will be tertiary qualified in marketing or relevant, and will have a minimum of 2 + years’ experience in marketing and event coordination;
- We are seeking a motivated marketing and events coordinator with a can-do, positive attitude, who will be excited by this opportunity. We are looking for a real ideas person;
- You will be an exceptional writer, with previous experience writing for a range of online channels;
- You will have strong project management skills and will be highly organised and diligent with the work you produce;
- An exceptional communicator who is both creative and analytical in your approach to campaigns; and
- Willing to work as a valued team member. Collaboration is key for our team, and our values and culture are strong and embedded in the business every day.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.