Our client is an established national organisation with a loyal customer base and further exciting growth plans throughout Australia. This is a key time to join the business as you will form part of a passionate and energetic marketing team that is taking the business on a journey with their new ‘go to market’ strategy and brand position.
About the role:
- Working as part of a marketing team you will play a key role in supporting the rollout of a busy marketing calendar with a focus on multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- You will drive initiatives and programs that support new product launches and retail sales for the business;
- Assist with local area marketing campaigns and marketing for new store openings;
- Liaise with external agency suppliers to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget;
- This is a broad marketing role that will require you to be inclusive, show initiative, have exceptional project management skills, and work to tight deadlines.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or relevant with around 3 years’ experience in marketing, ideally in the B2C consumer sector;
- You will have campaign management experience with exposure to a mix of marketing channels and will ideally have some exposure to local area marketing;
- Eager to learn and play as a team;
- Strong project marketing skills; and
- You will have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, with an energetic, confident and dynamic approach to your work and stakeholders in the business.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.