This is an opportunity to lead a national team of marketing and communication professionals during a period of exciting growth and creation. As a quasi-government organisation, with a complex stakeholder and customer group, this role will play a lead in delivering on the marketing and customer engagement strategy, as well as managing the overall project reputation through effective internal and external communications.
About the role:
- Leading a team you will develop and deliver on the organisations integrated marketing and communications strategy that will support the overall project reputation and engagement strategy;
- Develop and deliver on the internal communications strategy for the organisation;
- As the brand guardian for the organisation you will ensure there is brand consistency across all customer communications for both the online and offline channels;
- Oversee the content strategy as well as the suite of collateral, ensuring key messaging and tone/language are on point;
- Oversee sponsorships and events; and
- Where possible look for branding, reputational and cross-promotional opportunities to drive engagement levels.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified in marketing, communications or relevant with a minimum of 10 + years’ experience;
- You will have a broad skill base and experience within the marketing and communications space with the ability to work at both the strategic and operational level;
- Previous leadership experience will be essential;
- A background working within a large organisation with a diverse and complex external stakeholder group;
- You will have a high level of energy and enthusiasm to bring to the role, along with the ability to be decisive and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.