This key employer here in Queensland is requiring the expert experience of a Marketing Campaign Analyst to join the team on a part-time contract basis to assist with the development, execution, and reporting of marketing campaigns.
About the role:
- Working with Adobe Campaign Management, you will work as part of a team and contribute to the creation, execution, and reporting of campaigns;
- Based on campaign outcomes you will provide recommendations around automation and will refine campaign workflow;
- With the business needs understood, you will help guide the marketing team to create effective campaign briefs and any future changes required to execute timely marketing campaigns;
- Work closely with the insights team and assist with tools, models, and analysis that provide a clear understanding of the customer behavior and profile; and
- Evaluate data and provide relevant reporting to the manager against key agreed metrics.
- Tertiary qualified in business, marketing, economics or relevant;
- Marketing campaign background with a strong working knowledge of campaign management systems, and customer databases (Adobe Campaign Management - essential);
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a strategic insight in interpreting data;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships in a team environment; and
- Available for part-time work on a contract basis
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.