- Maintain backup systems
- Install new software releases, patches & provide relevant information
- Monitor production systems, providing support to ensure they run effectively and efficiently.
- Provide support maintaining network users & security levels.
- Ensure all IT support requests are logged and actioned in the ticket system.
- Assist with the maintenance and management of IT assets including their acquisition, transfer and disposal;
- Install, configure and upgrade security software, secure networks and firewall through Sophos UTM/Cisco ASA/Firepower
- Maintain Client and Server Infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar Helpdesk role
- VMWare Virtualization
- Cisco and HP switches
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 / NetScaler
- Sophos Antivirus and UTM
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (Symantec/Veeam)
- Mobile Device Management (iPhone and iPads/Windows Phones)
- Fibre HP SAN and ISCSI NAS
Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Frances Standen at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 for a confidential conversation.