- Lead and maintain systems analysis, design and development activities for integrated components and data migration of complex Enterprise systems.
- Design and build integration components and interfaces using the Dell Boomi Atomsphere platform.
- Ensure that the system design balances functional, service quality, security and systems management requirements.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for software applications including operations, user guides, etc.
- Have strong understanding of Enterprise Application Integration patterns, and experience with Micro-services architecture and APIs.
- Demonstrated skills with Dell Boomi Atomsphere platform.
- Demonstrated skills with the Microsoft SQL Server, including SSIS.
- Microsoft SQL Server BI suite.
- Extensive experience in T-SQL scripting language.
- Microsoft.Net, C# experience would be highly regarded.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving ability.
- Experience in analysing needs across business support functional areas.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns.
- Experience with Micro-services architecture and APIs.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1129 for more information. Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.