Troocoo has partnered with a well known energy provider to look for an exceptional Infrastructure Project manager. They are offering a great 12 month contract with an attractive daily rate.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide hands on delivery to ICT Infrastructure Projects
- Lead and manage cross-functional project teams and manage stakeholder engagement to successfully deliver within agreed business outcomes.
- Create plans for work packages including scope, schedule, resources, technology deliverables, costs and implementation of systems into the business in-line with the ICT strategy and methodology.
- Collaborate with Procurement and the Vendor Management team to source and manage external partners/vendors to assist with the project delivery
- Manage and report on project issues and risks to the relevant stakeholders and employ countermeasures to mitigate / minimise risks.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified in a project management methodology (Prince 2, PMBOK or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge of project management tools such as Primavera (desired)
- Extensive end-to-end delivery of IT Infrastructure project experience is essential
- Detailed understanding of project delivery best practice and methodologies, including Agile/Lean approach
- Excellent vendor management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com