IT Operations Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Operations Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 15:45|
More broadly speaking, this position plays a key role in the Network Infrastructure Group’s strategy of continuous improvement by managing small to medium sized technology projects from inception to delivery.
• Provide support and IT training for assigned systems.
• Manage implementations of system changes.
• Assist with other IT projects as needed. Travel and off-hours work may be required.
• Coordinate with offices for scheduled system upgrades, improvements or relocations of both end user technology and office support infrastructure including but not limited to network gear, phones, and workstations.
• Interface with vendors and contractors as needed to develop solutions or resolve complex problems.
• Interface with end users to assess their needs and expectations of assigned systems.
• Monitor status of implemented systems for compliance to standards.
• Handle preventative maintenance for core systems using tools such as Solarwinds, Meraki portal, Citrix Console, Nasuni & Commvault to identify need.
• Respond to daily system alerts, events, and security issues.
• Provide off-hours remote support on a rotational basis.
• 5 years’ experience supporting end users in a corporate environment.
• Experience configuring and managing Cisco Meraki switches, firewalls and WAPs desired.
• Experience leading small to medium sized IT projects in a corporate setting.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Products.
• Experience with Modern Management including Azure VM’s Azure Active Directory, Intune, & Autopilot preferred.
• Experience with premise wiring, asset management, LAN / WAN, firewalls, VOIP, Citrix, Windows 10.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a well-known international business and to play a key role in how technology will underpin the national business strategy.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1142 for a confidential discussion.