Our client is an Australian Owned Company operating throughout Australia, New Zealand and the US. Head quartered here in Queensland with around 100 employees, they have a clear vision around growth through both the acquisition and organic channels. They are now seeking a new HR Manager to join the business, focusing on both the strategy development and operational efficiency of the human resources function within the organisation.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the development of the HR strategy for both the Australian and New Zealand operations, and will act as a support for the US country Manager around interpreting and supporting HR policies and procedures;
- This role will work with the wider executive team to refresh the EVP and revamp the values in line with the brand, vision and mission relaunch;
- Review and update the HR policies and procedures for the organisation and ensure all human resources activities are inline and compliant with local, state, and federal laws;
- Ensure the people strategy aligns to the overall business strategy;
- Develop a strong business relationship with the CEO as this will help drive transformation change for the organisation;
- Support future acquisitions through organisational development and change management practices;
- Ensure employee safety, wellness, welfare, and health are managed;
- Develop new onboarding and performance review processes and ensure consistency is deployed throughout the organisation, coaching leaders where required;
- Support employee engagement through effective communications; and
- Be prepared to work seamlessly through strategy development and operational efficiency.
- You will hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources management or relevant and will have a minimum of 10 + years’ experience;
- You will be a generalist human resources leader who is more than comfortable working in a role that is both strategic and operational;
- Ability to interpret human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards, both in Australia and overseas;
- Previous experience working with a geographically dispersed team, and an ability to effectively coach and inspire leaders around best practice HR support;
- Previous experience working for a mid-sized organisation will be preferred; and
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage stakeholders across the business at all levels.
For further information please call Liana Callaghan, TROOCOO on
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.