Our client is a leading global organisation who specialise in the Engineering and Services sector and offer a long-standing history within their industry as number one in the market. A trusted and award-winning brand, this is an opportunity to continue to position the business as a supplier of choice in the future for both new and existing customers.
As the Head of Sales Australia, you will be responsible for the commercial activity and external promotion of the company in an assigned territory and lead the sales initiatives nationally. You will provide strategic leadership for the sales division and focus on identifying opportunities for maintenance and repair solutions for, in Electrical, Mechanical Service, Pump Services and Turbo Services.
About the role:
- Support Head of Business to implement strategy and processes to measure the success of the growth
- Work with Head of Business Development to provide strategic growth in cross product lines and cross product line opportunities
- Manage the accuracy of confirmed sales through the sales pipeline funnel, providing strong forecasting reports to the leadership team
- Develop effective business plans across the team as well as the overall sales strategy for the business in line with the corporate objectives
- Co-ordinate and manage the activities including visit plans of the Regional Sales Managers and ensure you develop a culture of aggressive goal achievement
- With the role being largely account management focused with a strong existing customer portfolio, you will be required to maximize growth in customer accounts through value added services and products
- Leverage your global resources and partners to continue to penetrate the market and set industry standards well above your competitors
- Review pricing strategy as well as key market research activity for the business to drive new business opportunities for the organisation
- Maintain relevant product knowledge and manage the customer life cycle for the business.
- Tertiary qualified in Business/Marketing and/or Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience within Energy, Power, Oil & Gas, Mechanical, Pumps, Electric Service, Turbine required
- 10 + years previous sales / BD and leadership experience in a similar role
- You will be an influencer and an inspiring leader with the ability to drive a high performing geographically dispersed sales team
- Previous P&L responsibility with experience in managing budgets and accurate forecasting for a national or global sales team desired
- Strong account management/client focus experience - relationships are key to the success of this role and the ability to form valued partnerships with clients is key
- Demonstrated success in strategy development, execution and delivering results underpinned by strong market research
- Effective communication skills with a proactive approach to understanding value & economic drivers for the customer
- Current drivers’ licence with the ability to travel on a regular basis
For further information please call Oliver Molinari, Troocoo on 07 3054 1149
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest