- Manage accurate and timely delivery of regulatory obligations.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Establish the new APRA EFS reporting requirements.
- Drive modifications to processes and systems across the group.
- Provide accurate ASX reports and supporting documentation.
- Support existing investment portfolios to to establish best practices and procedures.
- Develop data reporting and analysis to business leaders.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Relevant degree in finance, business.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience from a regulatory reporting background.
- Ideally experienced in Financial Services.
The Head of Regulatory Reporting will enjoy an excellent culture and top tier benefits with a passionate and collaborative environment.