Founded in 1865 by a group of prominent businessmen with a passion for horse racing, The Tattersalls Club is a heritage-listed club house located in the heart of Brisbane. Since forming over 150 years ago, Tattersall’s vision has also been to create a meeting place for like-minded people to connect and Club membership now includes men and women from all walks of life. Members enjoy the benefits of the Club’s prime location and a range of benefits including multiple bars and dining rooms complete with an award winning Wine Cellar, a premium Retail arcade, 18 spacious accommodation suites, a Business Centre and work spaces, plus a fully equipped Health and Wellness Centre and a 25 metre heated four lane pool in the heart of the CBD!
The Club is seeking a Head of Marketing & Membership experience in order to drive Member acquisition and engagement across the Club’s diverse offering.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO and leading the Membership and Marketing teams your role will be to maximise Member engagement in the Club, and ensuring the Club’s service experience and physical offering drives activation from the current Membership but critically, building a pipeline of new Club Members.
Your responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing review and realignment of the Club’s Brand, experience and Membership offering
- Developing new Activation and Acquisition campaigns for existing and prospective Members
- Development of marketing and communication of programs, events, activities and services to meet the current and future needs of Members
- Spearheading the roadmap for the future physical and member engagement offering as well as identifying options for future membership constructs
- Further develop and sustain relationships with existing Members and Club stakeholders including the Club’s sponsorships
In order to be successful in the role you will have a passion for brand, customer experience and hospitality as well as have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail.
You will also possess:
- 10 years+ in a Brand Marketing and/or Customer/Member Experience environment
- Hospitality experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent experience and value for customer care
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strategic and Project Management experience
- Proven Brand and Customer Experience programme management
- Ability to bring resilience to the role and prior experience in change management projects
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively, demonstrating first class stakeholder management skills
- Experience working for a premium Retail, Hospitality or Leisure brand is desirable
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is truly a unique opportunity to be part of a private members club that is an integral part of Brisbane’s heritage and unlike anything else in Australia. If you feel you have the skills and passion for this opportunity, please apply by submitting your application, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- Graeme@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1148.