You’ll have a passion for digital technology, digital transformation, web assets innovation (web apps dev + design), online service provision, performance marketing, user experience, omnichannel lead and customer engagement and understand the principles and applications of the full digital ecosystem. You thrive working in a creative, agile, dynamic working environment and will have delivered business growth as a result of your proven skills, analysis and acumen. You’re innovative and forward thinking; You move decisively yet with measured excellence; You are intuitive on customer experience and insights; You execute confidently and intentionally and collaborate inclusively with others to enable quality and achieve results.
You will be joining a colourful and growing team and a brand expanding globally (with ‘Glocal’ sensitivity); your ideas, innovation and execution success will inspire our customer community and drive further brand proposition into new markets. This is an exciting high-octane role which will have you driving strategy, value and outcomes for a newly formed business pillar and success model; leading on digital customer experience innovation in a multicultural, edgy and irreverent segment. A critical and pivotal senior position leading digital brand and value chain, and inspiring a team to disrupt on purpose; a strategic yet tactical and very hands-on full time role, available for an immediate start for swift execution. If you’re an experienced methodical growth-hacker, keen on boundless scale-out and a well-resourced business model, let’s start a conversation.
- Steer and lead the digital transformation strategy and international scale-out roadmap.
- Develop, manage, optimise and innovate the entire digital ecosystem, technology stack, web assets, eCommerce, digital marketing and omnichannel customer experience; executing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure activities achieve our overarching business and customer experience vision, mission, objectives and value proposition – with agility and always on time and within budget.
- Drive the demand and adoption of our services, products, brand proposition by attracting, engaging and converting customers online to offline across all aspects of the digital ecosystem.
- Identify, develop and introduce additional digital channels to deliver an outstanding customer experience across all branded touchpoints.
- Continually work to strategise, enable, optimise and innovate the customer journey across our digital architecture and touchpoints via seamless customer experience; providing recommendations for improved UX/UI/CRO, integrated LiveChat, intuitive O2O engagement, and augmented CX innovations.
- Manage the ongoing optimisation and internationalisation of our marketing sites, microsites, Apps and eCommerce channels including exercising SEO best practices, SEM/SMO/CRO tactics, ensuring cohesive user and systems interface, payment gateways, GDPR requirements, UAT and A/B testing, and continuous development and delivery to ensure our critical digital assets are operating with optimal effect and impact.
- Lead and synchronise Digital & Performance Marketing excellence to develop, execute and monitor digital marketing activity best practices with particular focus on omnichannel, full-funnel and throughput tracking, Paid Search (PPC), Voice Search, Paid Social, Biddable media, SEO/SMO, Affiliate Marketing, Video Content and Programmatic Display to drive traceable acquisition, engagement, conversion and ultimately ROMI/ROCE via measurable or attributable sales and margins growth.
- Develops and oversees the successful execution of our trust, advocacy, customer review strategy, ensuring the process drives high volume of positive reviews across relevant interaction platforms.
- Oversees and ensures the effective implementation of marketing automations and nurture programs (incl. eDM/SMS) for personalised engagement toward driving up-sell and cross-sell across all segments of the customer community database.
- Oversees the development and implementation of the organic content and social media strategy to increase active following and create a highly engaged community.
- Develop systematic reporting (weekly and monthly) for all areas of digital customer experience and experience performance responsibility, sharing results with key stakeholders across the business;
This role would suit someone who has pure play DTC scale-out experience with confidence working in a n agile fast-growing business environment. You will be senior and resourceful, establishing and executing an innovative digital strategy, leading a team, business partners and a diverse stakeholders group on success.
KEY COMPETENCY AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Successful candidacy will possess the following:
- 10+ years’ experience leading Digital Operations, Digital Technology, Digital Marketing, Online (to Offline) Service Provision, Customer / User Experience, Web Design / Development innovation, Omnichannel Architecture, Marketing Automations; and with at least 5+ years building, setting, executing and managing a DTC/B2B eCommerce and digital strategy.
- Tertiary Qualified in Marketing eCommerce, Computer Sciences, Business or equivalent discipline.
- Proven experience across international eCommerce and marketing websites management.
- Demonstrated experience managing partner agencies and third party SLA’s to deliver high quality outputs.
- Preferred experience scaling-up franchising systems or subscription models.
- Proficiency or working knowledge across core and emerging coding languages (including API)
- Proficiency across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud stack including Advertising Studio / Social Studio / Journey Builder / Data Management Platform / Service Cloud App exchange.
- Proficiency or keen interest across full-stack marketing technology and automation.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience generating data insights.
- Proven track record of effectively driving business growth and return on investment.
- A team player but also likes to take ownership and can work autonomously.
- Organised and able to effectively prioritise your workload.
- Prepared to work flexible hours, international travel and with overtime TIL provisions (due to multinational, multiple time zone and business-critical digital asset deployments, online service provision launches, global campaigns); ensuring continuous development and delivery of customer-facing assets for timely and successful outcomes.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Complex project and stakeholder management abilities.
- DevOps practitioner / Agile methodologies certification; minimum viable product know-how.
- No-code workflow automation / webhook logic enablement (Zapier / Microsoft Logic).
- Interest growth-hacking subculture / counterculture segments.
- Experience in D2C / O2O retail segments.
- Disrupt-for-purpose attitude.