Our client is an organisation passionate about improving the lives of others and operate nationally throughout Australia and who have a fast paced, collaborative and supportive culture within both the HR team and the wider business. They have an immediate need for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on a contract basis.
- Partner with the executive team to provide HR advice, coaching, feedback and support to healthcare professionals within your client group
- Project focus - for example around start up business, flexible resource options, new digital systems and competency frameworks
- Implement and promote good HR practices that support change and manage risk
- Recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures to meet the changing needs of the business
- General support for the employment relations team
- Relevant qualifications in a Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years People & Culture Business Partnering experience
- Demonstrated experience in Industrial Relations, including an understanding of and interpretation of Enterprise Agreements and the Fair Work Act
- An understanding of the Healthcare, Disability and Community Services sector is highly regarded
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.