What our client has been doing recently in the customer-led solutions space is nothing short of exceptional. They are differentiated in the market by their range of innovative solutions. Recent revolutionary new products and services have earned the company several awards. They have been recognised for its culture of customer driven innovation, securing the prestigious title on the Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Companies list, a win in the Future of Mining Innovation Award and a finalist in the Australian Mining Prospect Awards in Innovation and Community Interaction categories.
Due to expansion, standout performance and new innovative products and services, this is a generalist HR Business Partner operational role which will be based in the CBD. Joining the People & Culture team, you will provide support to the HR Manager and partner with your stakeholders to understand their needs and develop solutions that support a best practice HR function and add value.
- Partner with key stakeholders to enable high performance and a positive work environment.
- Provide guidance and advice to leaders and employees on HR matters across the employee lifecycle
- Lead Performance Management and investigations for your client group
- Coach and support the continued development of operational leaders & team members
- Provide timely, operationally focused HR advice to leaders
- Work collaboratively with the People & Culture team
- Identify industrial risks and provide risk management recommendations
You will bring impressive HR operational experience gained at a HR Advisor level or HR Business Partner level. Working for a customer centric organisation that is committed to safety, innovation and communities is paramount for you. You will align to the organisations commitment to continue the upwards trajectory towards a truly diversified workforce. You encourage greater diversity and inclusion. Entrepreneurship, collaboration and innovation is what drives and excites you.
- Solid experience as an HR Business Partner or as a Senior HR Advisor with detailed understanding of workforce issues affecting heavy industry environment
- Experience in performance management and investigations
- High level influencing and engagement skills across a broad range of stakeholders including operational leaders
- Solid understanding of the Australian Industrial Relations and employment law framework
- An ability to travel to operational sites as required
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.