Our client is one of Australia’s most iconic faith based Not for Profit organisations. Built on strong Christian values, the business plays a critical role in providing strength, support, finance and governance for all its key stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Director, Human Resources, this exciting HR Business Partner opportunity will be responsible for providing specialist advice, coaching and support across strategic and operational people and performance matters.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Truly partnering with the business to implement and drive key HR initiatives
- Providing advise relating to the Enterprise agreement and employment conditions
- Providing advice and interpretation of people data to drive improvements across the organisation
- Supporting the implementation of key HR systems to enhance the HR function
- Assist to improve and enhance HR processes and policies across your client group
- Collaborate with the broader HR team to deliver on HR programs
An outcomes focused, commercial HR Business Partner with the ability to operate within a dynamic and high performing environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualification in Human Resources or related field
- Solutions focused approach to HR and performance matters
- Proven stakeholder engagement abilities across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience leading and driving HR programs in a dynamic high performing environment
- Ability to provide accurate and timely advice to leaders, whilst maintaining strong relationships
- Strong understanding and application of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, policy and ethical standards
For information please call Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo on 0431 132 206. Alternatively, to apply, please click below