The position of Executive Assistant is a newly created role within the organisation and you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the General Manager and at times, their senior leadership team. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide research, analysis and report development as required
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Preparation of materials and documentation
- Minute taking in all board meetings and board committees
- Preparation of board papers
- First point of contact for all enquiring and meeting requests relating to your Executives
You will be a confident, outcomes focused and friendly Executive Assistant. You will pride yourself on your strong organisation skills as well as your ability to pre-empt your Executive’s needs. You will love working for an organisation that has their customers at the heart of everything they do and will enjoy working within a progressive and caring business that truly does look after its employees. You will have previous experience supporting C level Executives and confident in your ability to liaise with a varied stakeholder group.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1150.