integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly and we deliver results for our clients, enabling them to stay home, where they want to be!
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and forming a crucial part of the people leadership team you will be responsible for strengthening employment relations foundations whilst driving improved workplace health and safety practices. As the Employment Relations & Workplace Health and Safety Manager, you will;
- Develop, lead and manage employment relations and workplace health and safety frameworks and strategies across the business
- Drive continuous improvement across employment relations and workplace health and safety practices
- Provide ongoing review and maintenance of employment relations and WHS policies, procedures and supportive documents to ensure compliance with relevant state and federal legislation
- Provide expert advice and manage complex employment relations and workplace health and safety matters
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and provide coaching to build capability across the business
- Proactive approach in monitoring and evaluating employment relations and WHS risks, developing strategies to eliminate or minimise risk to the business
- Qualifications in Industrial Relations, employment law or a related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations with the ability to manage potential employment risks
- Extensive experience managing employment relations, demonstrating best practise, pragmatic solutions, and the ability to stay up to date with current trends
- Prior experience and knowledge of workplace health and safety legislation, frameworks and systems
- Ability to work remotely and partner with geographically dispersed stakeholders
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills
This role offers the opportunity to join a values-based organisation to develop and embed employment relations and WHS strategies across a diverse organisation.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.