We are proud to be partnering with RSL Queensland, an organisation with a long and rich history of building a brighter future for Australian veterans and their families. Comprising of both front-line service delivery and corporate support services with a head office located close to the city of Brisbane, they are a purpose driven organisation. The ongoing goals of the organisation are to ensure growth of their service delivery to meet the needs of their clients, establish diversified income streams, grow their core business and strengthen their relationships with external partners. The organisation is transforming the way they do business and their successes have allowed them to embrace innovation, harness smart ideas and create positive change.
About the role:
Due to growth, an opportunity is open for a recognised position that will enable you to have a significant impact on the business and the community. Your purpose as part of the wider team, is to support the Manager in the delivery of a state-wide Employment Program. A program that has been recognised nationally with prestigious awards. A very rewarding role within an inspiring, very successful and much-loved organisation. In this role, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming employment related queries
- Provide career direction assistance, resume development, interview coaching and career opportunities.
To be considered, you can demonstrate your successes in a similar role. You bring exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to show empathy and work in highly sensitive environments. You excel at building and nurturing strong working relationships to ensure positive experiences both with internal teams and external stakeholders. You enjoy operationally impacting a business whilst being able to think strategically, with a proactive approach. Additionally, you will bring:
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment / similar role or community engagement experience
- Certificate IV (or higher) endorsed qualification in Employment Services and Career Development is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a self-driven attitude
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated organisation, research and coordination skills
- Queensland Open Drivers licence – travel may be required
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp email@example.com