Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives. They have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Underpinning their welfare activities is funding from the RSL Art Union, the largest and most successful prize home lottery in Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organisation and contribute to building a brighter future and enduring legacy for Australia’s veterans.
About the Role
You will play a role in the successful delivery of RSL QLD’s ERP initiatives from inception to completion, providing technical expert services and advice while liaising closely with the ERP program team, the Business and Program Services team, CIO, vendor, clients and key stakeholders. This role sees you playing a technical role within the ERP program in delivering solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
You will bring a strong understanding of the organisation and its values, culture and aims, which will allow you to deploy your expertise in a manner that aligns strongly with the direction of the business and to make a significant impact and contribution.
- Collaborate with other technical resources within the team on the definition and implementation of system integrations and customisations.
- Maintain knowledge of upcoming Dynamics releases and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop Dynamics 365 specific components in line with agreed requirements and technical specifications.
- Participate in functional and technical workshops, to analyse and design Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations technical solutions.
- Management of multiple cloud instances of Dynamics including initial deployment, code releases and database copies, ensuring clear communication to stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related field.
- Solid technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations and/or Dynamics AX.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience or equivalent, designing and developing extensions/customisations for Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/Dynamics AX solutions, preferably 2+ years of D365FO experience.
- Experience in the design and implementation of system integration to Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations/Dynamics AX ideally gained on Microsoft Azure Integration Architecture.
- Experience of Microsoft Common Data Service and the Microsoft Power Platform would be an advantage.
- Strong technical requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Working knowledge of, or exposure to core Financial modules; GL, Cash, AR, AP, PMA.
- Working knowledge of, or exposure to Retail module an advantage.
- Experience or good working knowledge of agile application development.
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.