There are three deliverables for this role including the development of a business continuity roadmap and schedules, proactively working with the user community to ensure they're aware of the schedules, and ensuring the deliverables are transitioned effectively to the relevant manager.
- Own and champion the creation, coordination, maintenance and scheduling of multi-year recovery plans and testing programs that are funded, to ensuring that our client have the collective ability to recover, in the event of an unforeseen disruption to facilities, technology systems, or applications.
- Own, review existing, develop and continuously improve all related documentation and provide training on Disaster Recovery procedures
- Develop and perform periodic audits of existing Disaster Recovery Plans ensuring alignment to commercial / contractual agreements and report to technology team leadership on any improvements that need to be made.
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field, i.e. Information Science, Management.
- Extensive Disaster Recovery Planning experience with clear evidence of leading change / improvements within an enterprise organisation
- Minimum Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP), or Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP) certification.
- Must be familiar with Risk Management Framework methodology
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Experience in building and managing strong user relationship at all levels within either an Enterprise or large Government organisation.
- ITSM and/or CMMI knowledge and experience
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.