Established in 1930, Churches of Christ in Queensland is one of Australia’s largest and most diverse not-for-profit organisations, operating more than 190 services throughout Queensland and Victoria. Churches of Christ in Queensland have an exceptional brand supported by a workforce who are truly passionate about making a difference to individuals lives daily. They are active in a range of support initiatives for the community including children, youth and family services; affordable housing; retirement living; home care; and residential aged care services.
About the role
Due to growth in the Marketing and Communications team, an exceptional opportunity is now available for an experienced digital marketing professional to join the team in an integral role as Digital Marketing Team Leader. The Digital Marketing Team Leader is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the digital and social media marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Team Leader contributes as an integral member of the Communications and Marketing group and supports activities aligned with the strategic direction of and consistent with the mission and values of Churches of Christ in Queensland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver the digital marketing and social media strategy and operations to support the growth of the organisation
- Project manage and play a leading role in the user experience and redevelopment of the Churches of Christ Kentico-based website
- Provide subject matter expertise across the business in the areas of best practice for all aspects of Digital, Content and Social Media Marketing strategy, planning and production
- Ensure digital content is optimised for search engine indexing, ranking, clickthrough’s and conversions
- Tertiary Qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in building a new website founded on UX testing and validation
- Minimum five years’ experience in digital and/or content marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practice, usability and web standards
- Demonstrated experience using website Content Management System (CMS) and marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated experience in content production
For further information about this exceptional opportunity, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 30541149
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.