Digital Banking Business Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Banking Business Manager|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Lammie|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 18:45|
This company is a well known and trusted Financial Services organisation based in Brisbane CBD.
They are extremely focused on providing a friction-less digital experience to customers of all ages.
About the role:
In this role you would lead and influence the definition and execution of Digital Channels and Experience across Mobile & Internet Banking. You will work closely with the business to understand goals, objectives, and ensure that the authenticated digital channels add both business and customer value. You will Collaborate with design, technology and analytics partners to manage and improve these digital experiences from ideation to production release. The role leads the team to introduce new and innovative digital solutions to build trust, differentiate the brand, and exceed customer expectations.
The ideal person for this role will have demonstrated success in strategic development and program execution with retail banking products such as money movement, online bill payment, transfers, payments, credit/debit card self service features, authentication and alerts.
You will be an inspiring leader that empowers their team to think creatively. You will be collaborative, consultative and at your best when building and maximising relationships across the business and solving complex challenges.
You will also possess:
- Experience in Digital Product management, balancing customer outcomes with internal capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well-thought out, simple solutions.
- Experience in building business cases, and documenting service design changes and their impact to the business.
- Experience working in Agile development preferred.
- Strong presentation skills to all levels of the organisation, with the ability to drive and sell the digital agenda in a non-technical manner.
- Proven experience leading and cultivating a high performing team.
- Willing to try new things and challenge the status quo.
- A strong presenter and able to communicate technical solutions and insights to a non-technical audience, interacting and influencing across all levels of the organisation.
- Innovative, analytical, customer-centric and solutions focused.
- Well-organised and enjoy working on multiple projects and processes.
- Motivated by seeing people succeed, including your team members, internal stakeholders and customers.
- 5+ years of related experience.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have what it takes then please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's