With a focus on the customer experience and customer engagement, this client continues to strengthen their position in the market. They are a leading financial services organisation with a clear vision for growth and opportunity within the market.
About the role:
The Digital Acquisition and Optimisation Manager - Paid is responsible for designing, developing and implementing customer growth (acquisition and retention) strategies off-platform through paid activity in line with business unit and Group objectives. The role is responsible for effective allocation and optimisation of Digital paid activity across search, display, aggregators and other external platforms (excluding social) not owned by the business. Additional responsibilities include outsourced buyer agency management, effective forecasting, budget management, performance measurement and reporting.
In this role you will:
- Plan, develop and manage day-to-day digital optimisation tactics across off-platform paid channels, including but not limited to search engine marketing, aggregators and online advertising in line with the Group, channel and business unit objectives;
- Undertake structured approaches to identify, shape, plan, execute and test new and favourable customer acquisition opportunities across digital paid activity;
- Manage stakeholders to ensure that digital optimisation paid tactics are deployed on time, within budget and outcomes are achieved;
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc paid tactic performance analysis to provide data-driven insights and recommendations for continuous improvements;
- Lead cross-functional advisory services to provide guidance for internal stakeholders on maximising paid outcomes within the digital channel;
- Agency vendor management to ensure prudent fiscal and operational performance against agreed service levels;
- Demonstrated experience executing digital paid campaign strategies and plans across acquisition, retention and migration;
- Proven experience planning and delivering digital optimisation plans and experiments across search engine marketing, aggregators and online advertising towards business objectives;
- Demonstrated experience using analytics platforms and data-driven insight techniques to plan, deliver and measure paid digital marketing activities;
- Demonstrated experience with digital media buying platforms and broader marketing solutions that assist with supporting business objectives;
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors or third-parties towards defined outcomes within agreed constraints.
- Demonstrated experience with a Digital and/or Marketing agency with relevant industry or category experience.
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills, able to challenge constructively and drive behaviours to deliver positive change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead staff to foster a positive and satisfying work environment. This includes working with staff from diverse backgrounds and promoting a safe workplace. Demonstrative experience managing budgets;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, IT, Digital or other related field, or equivalent work experience;
For further information please call Graeme Lammie, TROOCOO on
07 3054 1148.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.