Our client is a leading Government department who are shaping the customer experience though a range of exciting initiatives. You will have the opportunity to join the Queensland public sector; a position of trust where you will contribute to better outcomes for Queenslanders by implementing the policies, priorities, services or programs of the elected Government.
About the role:
As Customer Experience Design Lead you will:
- Facilitate and support the overall customer experience strategy, human-centred design program to design high-quality customer experiences for across government.
- Design and facilitate customer and stakeholder workshops and co-design sessions.
- Apply specialist skills and knowledge of human-centred design processes and practices to define target customer persona’s, identify problems or opportunities to improve customer experience, and co-design innovative solutions which can drive change.
- Analyse customer research from different sources across channels, providing customer insight to find opportunities for continuous improvement of service design.
- Work with stakeholders to build human-centred design and customer experience capabilities across Queensland government.
- Must be capable in running a design sprint across government that would lead to service redesign and/or a clickable prototype being developed for a new digital service.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in customer experience and/or service design.
- You have exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.