Our client is a highly regarded Tier 1 that is a leader in mining and exploration that have an immediately available 4 - 2 FIFO position for an experienced construction engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting the Construction Superintendent in complex and administrative tasks
- Develop and manage risk registers and progress reporting etc.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders
- Providing input to projects in
- A Bachelor’s degree a Civil, Mining or related Engineering field
- 3-7 years’ experience working in a construction environment underground or tunnelling experience is highly beneficial
- FIFO experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a tier 1 is highly desirable
- Knowledge and exposure to shaft sinking projects would be well regarded but not essential
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An immediate start for the right person on a FIFO roster to an international mine site.
- Fixed term contract
- 4/2 FIFO from most locations
- Industry best rates based on your experience
- Work on a career defining projects
- And excellent opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s best to deliver a complex project.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately