This client is a global not for profit with a large membership base and following. As the Communications Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and interesting role, managing a small team of highly skilled communication professionals.
About the role:
- Overseeing a small communications team you will be responsible for the development and delivery of all corporate internal and external communications for the organisation;
- Working in collaboration with the directors you will help them to crystalize what they need from the communications team and will help to engage and mobilise members and key stakeholders for the organisation globally.
- This role will require you to actively project manage a range of communications and engagement plans, with a focus on managing the team's workflow against the strategy;
- The role will be hands-on, and will require you to deliver on a range of multi-channel communication campaigns to build awareness, and increase engagement with members;
- Part of the role will see you oversee government relations, public affairs, and manage reputation in line with the organisation objectives; and
- Manage the department budget and financials as required.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in communications, marketing or relevant;
- Minimum of 10 + years of relevant experience, with a demonstrated leadership background;
- Experience in project managing multi-channel communication campaigns, with a strong background writing for a range of online and offline channels;
- The client is open to industry background however an ability to grasp technical information quickly will be key. Some communication/PR agency experience will be highly desirable;
- You will have exceptional relationship management skills with a customer-centric style and approach to all internal and external stakeholders; and
- Ideally, you will be available the beginning of April and available for a 6 Month contract.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.