TROOCOO are partnering with a respected heavy manufacturing business with global interests and a huge focus on the Australasian Market. They have grown and enhanced their reputation as a genuine global market player.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Commercial Contracts Leader with a strong background in civil construction (a knowledge of liner works would be preferable) working under an Australian Standards contract.
This would be a 12-month minimum engagement with some minimal travel to site (Queensland based) every three weeks or as required during the construction phase for a new project. It’s essential that you are someone that can commence quickly and hit the ground running to deliver results efficiently for our client.
You would display the following skills:
- A proven ability as a Contracts Manager within a civil construction / infrastructure environment;
- 7-10 years plus construction contracts experience;
- Previous experience administering Australian Standard contracts
- A general understanding of heavy industry / manufacturing environments;
- Extensive commercial understanding;
- Tertiary qualifications preferred;
- Previous experience managing an array of construction contractors;
- Legal / construction background preferred.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional relationship building skills;
- Strong personal drive;
- Able to work to project timelines;
- Calm under pressure;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join a global market leader in the industry they operate in working on a significant project for the company’s growth / future plans. A minimum 12-month contact with a strong possibility of extension and or permanency is available with a highly attractive remuneration package.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/