Teys Australia is an innovative Australian food business with home grown pride and a global reach. Continuing to succeed and build upon their 70 years of success in the beef industry, the team are passionate about delivering exceptional value to their communities, customer and consumers.
Operating in a Joint Venture with Cargill, Teys Australia are a leading beef processor and exporter and a proud partner to some of the largest names in fresh food retailing across the country. Teys Australia have retained its strong family connections and this continues to drive a rich and value-based business that is an employer of choice for over 4700 people.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team reporting directly to the Head of FP&A. Supporting the Head of FP&A the role will also heavily interact with Livestock, Sales and Marketing functions providing essential financial information and analysis that will support commercial decisions.
- Prepare and present market analysis and trends to support decisions.
- Develop quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Provide analysis to support setting buy and sale price and conduct pricing reviews.
- Develop performance analysis and key indicator reporting.
- Capture high volume of data and market intelligence.
- Engage as a business partner with key stakeholders and develop effective relationships.
- Continually improve the quality and accuracy of information.
- Analyse performance and recommend actions accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in business, agribusiness finance or accounting
- Similar experience from an Agriculture, Manufacturing or FMCG background
- Passion for analysis and modelling coupled with an ability to understand whole of business
- Engaging and effective communications skills (written and spoken)