An exciting opportunity exists for an energetic, self-motivated consultative sales professional to promote the services of our client to the health, community and aged care sectors in order to stimulate the continued growth throughout the Western suburbs of Brisbane to Ipswich.
About the Role:
Specifically, this role requires the ability to gain commitment from referral providers, identify new referral sources and develop and enhance ongoing relationships.
- Research and identify new sources for client referrals
- Build relationships with new Referral Providers (RPNs) according to the established goals. This includes conducting intro calls, info calls, one on one meetings and group presentations using powerpoint presentation and print materials to educate and inform them about available services.
- Maintain and enhance existing RPN relationships according to established goals.
- Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, senior expos and any other event that promotes our service to the general public
- Build confidence and trust with prospective and existing clients and their families
- Consultatively sell appropiate services to prospective clients and gain commitment while making recommendations that will best benefit the client.
- Be knowledgeable about a wide range of resources so that you can inform clients and/or client family members about resources available to them or seek out tailored resources to meet specific needs.
- Conduct regular quality assurance visits with clients in person or over the phone to ensure the highest level of care is being attained while also determining needs of additional services.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a self-motivated consultative sales professional with a high-level of energy and an ethical approach to your work
- Be experienced in selling and promoting services and building professional relationships
- Impeccable follow up and time management skills
- Be empathetic to the needs of seniors
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, and proficient in the use of computers
- The ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Previous experience in the health, community or aged care sectors preferred
If you have the relevant experience and required skillset, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.