Troocoo Executive are excited to be exclusively partnering with Grydale a wholly Australian owned Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that specialize in the design and manufacturing of an internationally patented range of fixed and mobile industrial dust collectors. As a proud Australian manufacturer and service provider, Grydale can leverage off its local resource and supplier base to provide a reliable, rapid and experienced support. Grydale dust collectors are successfully being used to help manage dust and fume problems within a range of industries including tunnelling, mining, civil construction, bulk storage handling, abrasive blasting and major infrastructure projects.
Grydale have experienced rapid growth over the past 18 months due to several major design and manufacturing contracts for some of Australia's largest mega projects.
The new Chief Financial Officer will provide strategic direction to the finance division, oversee international expansion and support operational leadership.
About the role:
Working closely with the General Manager and Managing Director, the Chief Financial Officer will provide strong commercial leadership and direction to the business with a focus on strategic growth that aligns to the strategic plan and company vision. This is a pivotal leadership role that requires a strategist who can help to realise growth potential, market opportunities and deliver a competitive advantage while leading a highly capable finance team.
You will be required to build and execute sustainable improvements through the delivery of commercial strategies and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Previous experience as a CFO is essential so that you can demonstrate strong financial acumen and embed a strategic and operational focus across the finance function;
- Strategic partner to CEO and Board who are driving a growth agenda both in domestic and international markets;
- Proven history of working in an environment with accountability and responsibility for developing a high performing team and function;
- Strong people leadership capability is essential, combined with the skills and experience to grow and develop our existing team.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to think strategically as well as a deep understanding of finance, reporting, business processes, operational challenges, levers and drivers;
- High level of emotional intelligence and resilience, combined with the capability to manage conflicting priorities;
- Customer focused and values led;
- Stakeholder engagement enterprise wide and the ability to clearly communicate the finance journey and vision; and
- The ability to drive immediate business outcomes by making decisions with an entrepreneurial flair.
To be considered for the position, you will be an exceptional people leader who can demonstrate extensive experience and a record of achievement as a C-suite executive in a complex business. You will need to have worked as a CFO with a proven track record in embedding clear strategic and operational framework.
Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills are of paramount importance, combined with the ability to deliver organisational objectives. Your ability to engage others and embrace organisational change with a client service ethos is critical.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Callan Raine (0411 686 652). Alternatively, submit your application via the apply button, or email firstname.lastname@example.org