Our client is a community service focused organisation with over 200 sites and a workforce of around 1200 employees. A position is now available for an experienced Change Manager to join on an initial six-month contract basis, and lead the change support for a large technology transformation project. This is a critical role that will require you to be mobile as you will have a number of sites to work with between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
About the role:
- The project is at 'pilot' stage and you will be responsible for developing the strategic change framework and turning that into an action plan that will ensure the positive adoption of the new software platform;
- Define and execute change communication plans that will engage and inform the internal audience across the organisation;
- Complete the change readiness and change impact assessments;
- Develop training documentation, and conduct training plans as needed; and
- Facilitate SME sessions and user training for the implementation project.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Change Practitioner on a technology transformation project;
- Ideally you will have change management qualifications such as PROSCI;
- Experience and knowledge of change and business improvement methodologies and frameworks;
- Ability to develop fit for purpose documents including communications plans and other change management frameworks;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills; and
- Experience with applications such as SharePoint, Jira, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, Skype.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.