Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organisation that are currently undergoing a large-scale Citrix upgrade. The Change Analyst will work alongside the Organisational Change Manager, Program Manager, business change leaders, impacted staff and volunteers across a variety of business areas to support the introduction of the Citrix Upgrade project.
The Change Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyse site related data, support planned change management initiatives and work closely with internal teams to ensure the change is orchestrated, planned and executed appropriately
- Ensure appropriate change initiatives are coordinated and facilitated in a timely and effective manner
- Design, develop, schedule and help deliver change related training and knowledge transfer.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of process change.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders, at all levels, across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong track record in applying organisational change management principles, protocols and methods and demonstrated successful application of these within a large, decentralised organisation.
- Knowledge of change and communications planning techniques including the ability to assess and manage multiple approaches and tactics that work for varying and geographically dispersed audiences.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to develop and present complex reports.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, workshops and challenging conversations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing roll out activities on IT projects. Exposure to change management principles, methodologies, tools and artefacts.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.