Troocoo is proud to be partnering with PRA Australia for the position of Case Specialist. PRA Australia is a subsidiary of a global leader in purchasing and servicing debt, PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA). Since 1996, PRA Group has grown to become a global leader. This growth has been driven by their core values of ethics, compliance and customer service to partner with their customers to resolve outstanding debt. In a start-up environment and operating in an opportune market, the Brisbane team is on a tremendous journey to replicate international success in the domestic market.
About your Role
Reporting into the Risk and Compliance Manager the role of Case Specialist is multifaceted. This is an integral position within the organisation and you will be required to provide support and outcomes for customers experiencing financial hardship or who have made complaints. Keeping aligned with PRA’s values, the role of Case Specialist will also be required to work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the business is regularly looking at opportunities to develop and improve to meet their customers needs. Daily the key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain positive working relationships with peers, showing respect and communicating openly.
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and participate in business meetings when required.
- Engage in the monthly one on one process by openly discussing feedback and identifying opportunities for development
- Providing excellent customer service through all communication channels available to customers.
- Discussing complex and sensitive matters with customers experiencing financial hardship.
- Completing hardship assessments and providing quality solutions over the phone.
- Ensuring all customer contact information and the hardship process complies with legal and regulatory requirements
- Providing quality resolutions to complex problems, or disputes raised by customers
- Ensuring all customer contract information and the complaints management process complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
As a culture focused organisation, they have developed a work culture that encourages collaboration, accountability, openness and high-performance. You will align yourself culturally and look to add to it. This opportunity is best suited to a customer service focused individual that has extensive experience within a disputes resolution position. You will pride yourself on your ability to deliver results that are mutually beneficial through your strong negotiation and conflict management skills. You will have a high level of empathy and thrive working within a team orientated organisation.
Due to the Christmas holiday break, applicants will be contacted early January 2021. If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application in the new year.
Please note, any applications sent directly to PRA Australia will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.
For further insights and opportunities in the market you can 'follow' our company LinkedIn profile, Troocoo. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.