- Own the provision of CI/CD, monitoring/alerting and operational metrics tooling end-to-end, providing a platform-as-a-service model to the teams;
- Effectively support product teams to design, implement and own their own CI/CD pipelines and the automated testing and deployment of their products;
- Support best practice implementation of CI/CD pipelines, deployment and monitoring techniques across multiple technologies, products and hosting providers;
- Integrate with Cloud Providers and provide initial guidance for implementation of containerisation and other essential IaaS/PaaS technologies;
- Develop processes to support SQL Source Control and Dynamics CRM Source Control, allowing developers to store SQL/CRM Configuration as source and deploy as part of the CI/CD pipeline;
- Drive implementation of DevOps practices, particularly CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, high-availability deployment techniques and monitoring/alerting best practice through the Product Teams in a collaborative fashion;
- Experience implementing DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines in an environment where these practices currently don’t exist;
- Working collaboratively with peers, either locally or remotely;
- Experience implementing CI/CD Pipelines, Containerisation and Infrastructure as Code;
- Experience implementing and executing DevOps processes;
- Experience with, and detailed understanding of, major development platforms such as .NET or Java, modern application development frameworks, as well as C#;
- Experience with, and detailed understanding of, modern operational paradigms including Cloud Services and how they could be leveraged in new and existing software;
- Understanding of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or prior versions; and
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the Energy Retailing / Energy Metering / Energy Solutions / Digital and Advisory businesses, the Australian Energy Industry and the National Electricity Market is preferred.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.