- Deliver our client's strategic direction through management of relationship and demand function
- Provide effective performance management and compliance with relevant legislation, standards and Board Policies
- Contribute to the maximisation of synergies across our client as a single integrated organisation to improve service delivery and business performance
- Creating a values driven, safe employment environment that attracts, engages and retains skilled employees and volunteers
- Identify, analyse, manage and monitor relationships with stakeholders within an allocated portfolio.
- Identify the communication needs of each stakeholder group with business owners and SME’s
- 3-10 years experience in senior IT management roles with a strong business engagement, business planning or relationship management component, or relevant equivalent experience in roles such as senior client account management and business change integration
- Demonstrated experience implementing mature demand management processes for IT services.
- Demonstrated experience in both strategic and operational delivery roles
- Knowledge of IT-business partnering models and best practices, and an understanding of the processes required to operationalise these.
- Knowledge of frameworks and processes used for stakeholder management, organisational change management and relationship management
- Knowledge of demand management frameworks and processes, and the roles and responsibilities of IT services and business stakeholders in a successful demand management process.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.