Responsibilities will include:
- Completing all assigned reporting requirements
- Be active in improving the reporting and business analysis in the team
- Development and review of KPI's on a monthly basis
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities and implement reporting enhancements
- Work closely with Financial Accounting team
- Recommending and then executing various initiatives
- Analyzing trends
- A CPA or be qualified by experience in a similar role
- ERP experience such as TM1, SAP or MS Dynamics
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Power BI experience will be an advantage.
To learn more please call Annie on 3054 1141, applications close Wednesday 11th September.