Troocoo are proud to be partnering with Safe Places for Children, an organisation that truly makes a difference in the lives of Australia’s most vulnerable. Being guided by their core values they pride themselves on their ability to provide an outstanding service and create change for generations to come. Since 2006, Safe Places have grown operations from a small but passionate group of youth workers to an organisation of local teams dedicated to supporting vulnerable young people across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. They have experienced rapid growth and have further impressive growth plans heading to 2025.
About the role
Due to this growth, they are currently recruiting for the position of Business Analyst as they undertake a program of work to transform a number of legacy systems into an integrated enterprise solution. The Business Analyst will be an enthusiastic team player who has a desire to extend their work experience and academic learnings into business value. As someone building on their career, the Business Analyst will combine their drive to succeed and previous experience in smaller IT projects to develop their ability to translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements.
Working together with the Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager, you will develop exposure to a range of methodologies and bring fresh ideas to define the project components and objectives and identify issues and risks for escalation. In addition, the Business Analyst will develop expertise in the configuration of the new system.
The position is based in the Brisbane office with travel to Safe Places locations as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite of products.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst on successful IT projects
Strategy, Leadership & Service Delivery:
- System support experience system. support experience.
- A proactive approach to establishing productive and effective workplace relationships, specifically in a geographically dispersed organisation.
- Pragmatic problem solving and decision-making skills.
- An ability to actively listen, gather knowledge, guide stakeholders, and build capability.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience in developing project plans/tools and effective change management tools.
For a candidate pack and more information please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, email@example.com or call 0479 095 264 for a confidential discussion.