Troocoo is proud to partner with an Energy Solutions provider in Australia for their 5 Minute Settlement Initiative. With this newly created Business Analyst role, they need someone to step in to deliver business improvements in alignment with the Energy Trading Strategy. They are offering an initial 12 month contract with the opportunity to extend.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- engaging with key stakeholders and facilitating workshops
- documentation of business processes business requirements and functional specifications
- work with end users and the development team to resolve issues
- coordinate testing for projects as required and manage UAT testing
- developing acceptance criteria
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst with a Degree in ICT, or equivalent qualifications
- Deep experience with trading, risk and settlement processes
- Experience in the Australian energy market is highly regarded
- Experience with process definition, BPMN and requirements gathering; and managing a product's backlog for an Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, with proven experience engaging with stakeholders
- Background in software development (.NET, Java, SQL, or JS/TS)
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.