Troocoo has partnered with a renowned Not-For-Profit client in Brisbane to help them deliver a large program of work re-platforming their Finance ERP systems. This is an initial 2 month contract with the view to convert to a permanent role.
The Delivery of the first rollout has been completed, they need a Business Analyst to help complete a refreshed business case for their next implementation.
- Plan, support and deliver business analysis work for approved initiatives.
- Engage with stakeholders in order to understand and elicit requirements and translate business requirements into specific functional and non-functional specifications.
- Review and analyse the Division’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements
- Lead the articulation of business requirements and facilitation of business and system solutions in conjunction with existing project and program team members.
- Contribute to the development of the business case costs in alignment with business initiatives and strategic goals.
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- 2+ years as Business Analyst.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in developing a business case and associated costs.
- Working with diverse stakeholders, including partners and vendors, and driving outcomes within acceptable costs and timelines
- Distilling business needs to identify fit for purpose
- Managing deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond to internal and external demands.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities as well as good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- An understanding of project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight project timeframes
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.