Due to an internal promotion, Troocoo is recruiting the role of Board Administrator to work closely with the Company Secretary to provide support to the Chair, Board and Senior Management team. The position of Board Administrator is varied and will require you to liaise with the Board and Committee Directors as well as the Senior Management team as you provide effective board and corporate governance support. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide executive assistance to the Board Chair, including managing correspondence, and organising and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Manage the annual calendar of Board meetings and reporting, including the preparation of annual and periodic reports.
- Perform day-to-day Board administration tasks including:
- Preparing agendas and coordinating meeting papers for Company Secretary review
- Distributing Board and Committee papers within prescribed deadlines via the Board’s electronic portal
- Coordinating Board, Committee and related internal meetings, including scheduling meetings and arranging travel for Directors and meeting presenters, as well as meeting set-up and pack-down, catering and technology requirements
- Preparing and issuing circular resolutions, as required
- Ensuring appropriate document management of minutes, reports, meeting packs and files within SharePoint and the Director Portal (Diligent)
- Maintaining all Board and Board Committee-related registers and portals and ensuring procedures meet governance requirements
- Managing correspondence, ensuring prompt turnaround of all workflow, and
- Researching, preparing and coordinating materials for meetings and events.
For more information, please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org