About the RoleOne of Troocoo's top tier Utilities clients are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their established Power BI platform with a pilot Enterprise Data Warehouse on Microsoft Azure.
The developer will be part of rolling out the BI Solution to the wider business. The BI Developer will be working closely with the Reporting and Analytics Team.
You will be responsible for:
- assisting in the development of standards, guides and frameworks to enable consistent design of reports,
- data automation,
- data warehouse usage and access to data
- developing Power BI solutions
- working with Azure technologies
- writing complex SQL queries
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- Power BI and Azure Experience
- Able to write complex SQL Queries
- Strong development background
- Working on providing Business Intelligence Solutions
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.